Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Gone baby mojo- Gone! or MTE Design Team post




It's a monster to have no inclination to craft isn't it? Although I want to craft it seems the universe is against that idea...instead it is encouraging me to do endless loads of laundry, to mop the floor, to pick up EVERYTHING that ends up on the ground. Apparently, the universe and I are having an argument about what REALLY makes me happy. Apparently the universe thinks that it will win an argument with me...I have news for it...you may be winning the battle but I will win the war. 

I did this card last year not a big thang when you consider that last year was actually just a couple of weeks ago hehehe. I used Trendy Twine in Krazy for Kraft, My Thoughts Exactly Under the Sea sentiment stamps, some recollections paper in that great monstrous green and kraft brown (which I CANNOT find- Thanks Michaels for a lesson in frustration) and my monster svgs in the ooey gooey collection.






2 comments:

  1. He is so darn cute. totally get the no mojo thing been in the same boat. Starting to come back. I think when we are insanely busy our minds cant relax to craft. I dont know about you,but crafying usually helps me relax and lately i couldnt relax enough to craft .....come back mojo come back to bee and nae... Hehe

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Don't be shy:)