Wednesday, December 19, 2012

MTE Design Team Post or Merry Merry Merry!

A portion of the cards & tags I made for my sister...



I was happily crafting last weekend, making Christmas Cards for my sister. She is generously taking my little family to Disneyland for Christmas, so this was the least I could do for her.

I used Holly Jolly Phrases & Holly Jolly Tags, spellbinders, Lettering Delights simple shapes- Christmas with a shadow layer for the tags, I used Trendy Twine in Blueberry, Peppermint Stick, Berry, Holiday Holly Berry. For the base card I used Kraft Brown from Michaels (which they are not selling at the moment-grrrrrr). The photo cards are my own design Window Cards on SvgsbyBee.com I also used the HollyMe Svg that I'm offering for free. It is in SVG and DXF formats so you may use it in Make the Cut, Sure Cuts Alot, and Silhouette Studio.



Your Holly Me file will be in a compressed folder- you will need to extract it before you can use it in your programs...


















2 comments:

  1. You sure got jiggy with it! What a lucky sister you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Bee! I love your cards and tags. Thanks for the holly file! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Don't be shy:)