Wednesday, October 24, 2012

MTE Design Team Post or It's the SUGAR talkin'!


I've always hated this saying, because of the visual it
gave me BUT it sure looks good on the bag ;)

So you've seen these adorable little flour bags right? You've seen the MTE Halloween stamps right?

It's like a sugar addicts dream isn't it?! Well first make sure you have some of these little bags from the Cotton Bag Company then make sure you have your MTE Halloween Stamps  (I used the Fright Night Phrases, Ghostly Greetings, Fright Night Friends) Aren't they adorable together?! I think my favorite is the BITE ME...this just speaks to the side of me that is so freaking busy and stressed that I wake up with clenched teeth and fists.  

My little pile of bags, truly it took me an hour to stamp them
all-I swear! It was Fun and they took the ink very well.

I used Tsukineko and Colorbox ink (hint the Cranberry looks perfect and bloody) and colored in VERY carefully (on a few, then I realized I had 40 of these little suckers to do, the rest are as they are), and I just want you to know that if you color while watching the Walking Dead...well...you just shouldn't color while you're watching the Walking Dead.
I didn't add twine just to show you the size - 3x5. 
But I must add twine because it's AWESOME in
Black Licorice,Grape Licorice, Lime Licorice, Orange Licorice


I hope you enjoyed this, I had so much fun doing this that I've got my fill and will LET the sugar junkies make some. Aren't I the giver?








3 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop missus they turned out AMAZING and love the use of the Trendy Twine..gorrrrgeous!
    Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great. I bet knocking on your door will be a must on Halloween night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! I don't know why I didn't think of using the other sets.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Don't be shy:)