Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Music Man MTE Design Team Post & Happy 4th of July America!

Music of my heart- a card I made for my incredibly talented nephew..


I have a nephew, my very first one. I adored him from the moment he came into this world. He taught me so much about loving a little person more than yourself, how to enjoy making forts, how there really isn't TOO many times you can read the same book, being naked is better, a simple washcloth can become any animal in the bathtub, clowns are scary, the difference between a bald eagle and a chicken, Jim Carrey is very talented and last but certainly not the least- how quickly you need to move while you change a little boys diapers, you should never take alot of time without a duck and cover plan. Among all the other talents he is a musical savant. He can play more instruments than I can name, play any song by ear, he is wicked talented and one of my favorite people on this planet. Love you TT boy!

 
My crazy boy!




I used Lettering Delights Mahalo Nui Cut it SVG's,some standard shapes from the MTC library, spell binders, Trendy Twine in Chocolate Sprinkles, MTE "Big Thoughts", Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Autumn Nights ( I did this card BEFORE I learned that to stop the curl of the paper, just simply turn the paper over and spritz lightly with plain water-derrrrr), I found a pin on Pinterest that had a link for free digital music paper, and proceeded to make the heaviest card in the history of card making...

I hope you enjoyed this and I want to wish my fellow Americans a very safe and fun Independence Day!

ps 












4 comments:

  1. Love your card and your nephew is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my new favorite of all the cards you've made. Your nephew is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love this card Belinda!!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Belinda! I'm amazed how easy it is for some to just hear the music once, then play it.

    I have just nominated you for the versatile blogger award. Just a simple recognition of how much I enjoy visiting your blog. http://michellemybellescreations.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Don't be shy:)