Thursday, April 12, 2012

MTE Design Team Post



Mini Thoughts from MTE, Lettering Delights 'Sweet Nothings' svg set and Trendy Twine

April is the birthday-a-palooza for me, I have alot of birthdays that I have I've decided to make cards for and this one is for my sister. I have vague memories of being in a deer farm, trying to feed the deer but they of course tried to eat our hair, clothes and shoes. (My aunts baby goats are doing this as well, it must be an exploratory thing, like human babies? anyone?) 
 I used the 'Sweet Nothings' svgs from lettering delights and the "mini thoughts" stamp set from MTE. In fact I've been using the this entire bundle consistently since I've received it. One would think that all they would need is the Big happy birthday but in reality I've used Big thoughts and the mini thoughts together on the same project often..and they are crackalackin' with your spellbinders and Lettering Delights svgs. 


There are alot of other stamp companies out there but I haven't found any that have such original sentiments and innovative way of putting them together, the options are limitless. The price point of the bundle is hard to beat at $40.00.
I used Trendy Twine in Posy (which is on sale for 7.99 right now), see!
I'm responsible with my enabling:)


I made this outerspace card for my Nephew Anthony, no cutter just Spellbinders
& punches!
The inside

Please visit my fellow Design Team members blogs for Inspiring projects


I hope you like my projects, I had a pretty rotten week during Spring Break with my kids,  I am happy I have paper crafting as my therapy. My beloved Aunt (the beautiful one with all the animals, volunteers for Southland Collie Rescue) lost her husband, Hugo, to the ravages of Parkinson's disease. Please keep her in your prayers,if anyone deserves peace, it is this woman that took care of that sweet man for 4 years. For all the Hospice caretakers-You are all amazing- God Bless you all and Thank you!





8 comments:

  1. Love the deer. So adorable. The paper colors are perfect together!

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific cards! Love the MTE stamps. So sorry about your Uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Bee! I especially like the tones of the solar system one. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is soo cute Bee, I love the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG I am in love with that outerspace card!!!!!!!!!! I NEED more details lady :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Belinda these are fan-tas-tic!!
    Loving them both the deer one is adorable and the outerspace one "lurve"..i will let you in to a wee secret...many moons ago i used to want to go into space after watching "1999",lol!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! I have been secretly wishing for Spellbinders dies lately. I used my gift card to the ovals and circles. Maybe more for my birthday.

    The Outer Space card is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Don't be shy:)