Sunday, April 1, 2012

MTE Big Thoughts Stamp Release or Greeeeeen Acres is the place for me!


I used my fave papers Basic Grey "Picadilly"& MME "Home"- for my Aunt's card.
I incorporated some old style punches, my photo window cards and Lettering Delights Cut it set "FARM"


So I'm sure all of you know that I love animals, bugs not included, (sometimes my children fall into the animals category BUT I still love them). I have respect for wild animals, born out of awe and fear. Where most of this animal love (not kinky or weird LOVE, mind you) comes from one family member in particular, my aunt. I've written of her prior, but there just seems to always be something new about her that I adore. She has quite a menagerie growing at her home- Chickens, sheep, goats, dogs, cats and horses. Recently her goat named Mocha had QUADRUPLETS! I felt for her when I saw her lugging that belly around, I know those last stages of pregnancy aren't fun for anyone, but FOUR babies has got to be just misery. My hat is off to anyone or anything that gives birth to multiples! So of these little "kids" that were born we have Heather, Happy, Jelly Bean and LuluBell. Some of the sweetest-cuddliest-hilarious furry babies I've ever seen. Did you know goats wag their tales when they're happy? And they do love to chew on your clothes, hair and anything else they can get those little teeth on. 

The "Big Thoughts" sets from MTE are the stamps that
I've used on every card I've made for the last couple of
months. They are amazing!


Here is the line up for the MTE Release Hop

Benedicte' - benelun.overblog.com

And our SPECIAL guest designer and one of my fave crafty peeps



You will get a separate entry for each comment you leave on each blog, and the winner will receive all four sets! Trust me, these are some amazing crafters, you won't regret it- so get hoppin'
Big Thoughts
$15
www.mythoughtsexactly

More Big Thoughts
$15
www.mythoughtsexactly

Mini Thoughts
$10
www.mythoughtsexactly/mini-thoughts

More Mini Thoughts
$10
www.mythoughtsexactly.co/more-mini-thoughts

Big Thought Bundle (Big Thoughts + More Big Thoughts)
$25 - Saves $5, 16% off
www.mythoughtsexactly.co/big-thought-bundle

Mini Thought Bundle (Mini Thoughts + More Mini Thoughts)
$17 - Saves $3, 15% off 
www.mythoughtsexactly.co/mini-thought-bundle

April Release Bundle (All 4 sets) -
$40 - Saves $10, 20% off
www.mythoughtsexactly.co/april-release-bundle


This is my beautiful Aunt Linda with Happy-I adore this woman!
( Happy is a boy/girl- YES it happens:)

This is Happy and My boy....Happy is being a typical goat- and no he didn't
eat the boy.

My girl with LuluBell
This is Jelly Bean - lovin' a snuggle from the boychild.


27 comments:

  1. Awww so cute Belinda! Love the story behind the card to. I love your aunt already. I love the tent card too. I keep wanting to make one of these. I think you have finally inspired me!
    Btw do you know you have word verification on? Just fyi. You can turn it off and do comment moderation now (just incase you didn't know because I know a lot of people started their blogs before they had that option) and its a lot easier for commenters esp with the new word verification that is super duper hard to read now. :) ok ya I'm a freak but you already know that. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove the story. Belinda...gorrrgeous card,love all the details!!
    Beautiful pictures of everyone.
    Happy hip hop day.
    Hugs
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome for your kids to experience all the animals. Your Aunt is super cool. Your tent card is beautiful! I love the papers and all of the animal shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the kiddies are so cute with the animals!! Love the card, so pretty, that paper is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome aunt! Beautiful story! Love your beautiful card!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome aunt! Beautiful story! Love your beautiful card!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, those goats are freaking adorable!!! Oh so is your card. HEHEHE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Very original with those gorgeous papers and the kraft! <3 Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful card. Love the dp

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card and LOVE the pictures!! TFS I have always wanted a goat....have the chickens so maybe we will add to the farm :)
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fun pictures. Love the one where Happy is chewing on your son. They both look sooooo stinkin cute!

    Love all the cuts on your card. Strangely, I think all horses and chicken should be patterned like that in real life. LOL Too gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This new stamp set is so versatile! Sweet card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great, sweet car. I like that your children are so close to nature and its beauty.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card. I like how you always design a card to match a person's personality.
    As usual I enjoyed the story behind the card. The kids are cute (that is both the furry ones and the human ones).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card! I love the whole window thing! I've never done it, I'll have to try that out. Beautiful pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the country style!

    onetwstdngel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a cool card! And the pictures are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ok i was going to say that your card is so pretty and i love the window/3D thing... but the little happy goat takes the cake! SUPER cute!! esp the one pic with your little boy. that one was too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card, love the dimension. I also love the pictures too. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  20. cool card and what a cute little baby animal

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a neat way to layer. I'm sure your aunt will love it

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is so fantastic. Love the window and the colorful animals. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great back story and gorgeous card! The patterned paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your blog is most delightful and that card is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful! I love the horse silhouettes in there!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love that card. I'm with Steph, love the horses. The red paper and the blue polka dot are yummy. I want! scrappydappydoodler at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome card...love all the animal pictures too!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Don't be shy:)