Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I heart Hoppin' Hearts or MTE Valentine's Stamp Extravaganza


I used that sweet little label from MTE in girly colors with my
"little notebook" svg.

Welcome to the My Thoughts Exactly Stamp release, if you haven't seen these stamps yet, you are going to be in for some fun!
My favorite day of the month has arrived...MTE stamp release! These amazing sets have been so much fun to work with, she's designed these sets with something for everyone. 

You should have come from my evil twins blog,  if not, have fun and start from the beginning at the MTE webpage, you don't want to miss a chance to win. We have a special guest designer Kim to finish it all up! Now in order to win the "I want it All"  when you comment on each post you will get ONE entry into the contest- So after you've commented on Kim's post you will be entered ELEVEN times...And any stamp purchase you make on this day you'll get the Love Lable stamp for FREE! MTE heaven! You are such a lucky bunch just like we're lucky to have you....So get on it!













You may think it's only for Valentines Day but there are just so many uses beyond that. 
  Here's pics of some of the non Vday uses. My daughter has always loved hearts so this came at the perfect time. I had a lapse in sanity and I acquiesced to a slumber party- I know! It was all fun and games for the first 5 hours but then when 1:30 am rolled around and those sugar junkies were still up and yelling. I made the vow- never EVER again- EVER will I host a slumber party of 9 girls. Needless to say I was in need of a nap the next day. 
I made these cute little notebooks for the little favor bags
I used lettering delights files Something Fishy and Good Luck Gnomes along
with K&Company Daydream paper pack.

I normally don't get lucky at Big Lots but this time I did, I got a pack of this
uber girly paper pad by Colorbok for 2.00! 

The next time I do these little doodle pads in the number I did, I will use ONE pattern, and not customize them all. I used some Trendy Twine and Twinery twine to match the colors.You can grab this file to make your very own notebooks as a gift with any purchase at my shop.


Here are some little cards I made up just for Valentines day for my little ones. I normally don't like to make cards for my kids because it bothers me to see them laying on the floor, left on the counter, in the dog bed, etc. - you get the idea. My boy is pretty secure in his manliness so he'll be ok with a pink card from Mommy. I made my quasi washi tapes with packing material sheets and tissue paper...
I used a $1 background stamp and the little hearts from MTE  Candy hearts set on packing
sheets and white tissue paper with regular old mounting tape.

The little folder is from quickcutz, I got it from scrapbucks.com but can't find it anywhere now. I used
my spellbinders die for the insert. Of course the stamps are from MTE.
Don't forget to comment on all the release blog posts!

You're next stop is the amazing Benedicte'

Benedicte' blog is in French so use your Google translate get her take on using these great stamps




25 comments:

  1. Woohoo Belinda sitting here singing away to myself or as Alex says...screeching...dream a little dream with me dadadadadadaaa,lol.
    Brilliant projects and i adore that rainbow notepad..will need to pop on by for a sleepover and get myself a goodie bag.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great notebooks - what a fab idea.
    hattieshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, that a great idea to decorate little norebooks, love all the glitter, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little notebokks! Really like all the glitter! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. little notebooks are sooo cute,luv ur cards as well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the notebook!! Great way to use the love label and that paper is so fun! :) Cute cards too!! I like that cute notecard and how you added the tissue paper!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love the paper you used! Those notebooks are so stinkin' cute. Glad you survived the lil' girls night in. hehe loved the dancing video. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great idea Belinda : love it so much

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bet the girls loved your gifts! Cute, cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea with the notebooks. I love all that glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the soft colors and all the glitter you use!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea, the girls will love these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay yay yay you made your washi tape. Great job on everything. So cute. Great idea with the little note pads. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brave lady! A slumber party with a goody bag ... wow! The notebooks are adorable and I love how you showed using the stamp other than Val Day! Then time for cards, too!!
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. HEY! thanks for the tip of commenting on EACH blog!
    I always wanted a twin...evil or not!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great projects. Love the little notebooks. Guess the girls did not feel like writing at 1:30 a.m.?

    ReplyDelete
  17. such sweet little notebooks, I have that same pack of paper and LOVE it!! :) Thanks for playing along this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute! I love how they all have their own personalities:-) Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the different notebooks. They are very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute cards...the stamps are great. Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love notebooks and these are so cute. Thanks for playing with us this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  22. SUPER CUTE, and yes they must have been a lot of work- thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at HSS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very sweet and fun...love your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Don't be shy:)