Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sweet Thoughts for some Sweet Cutie Patooties

Sweet CupCake Slider Card
My girls turned 6! My sweet friend Lisa's little twin girls had a birthday party on Sunday. It was so nice to see the people that I just don't get to spend enough time with. Do you have people like that in your life? People that you just always feel calm and happy being around? I hope you do. 
It looks like such a innocent little cupcake-
And it is!


But pull that little gumball and you will see how
really sweet it is....Don't ya love the Stamps!?
These are the Sweet Thoughts Stamps
 My evil twin Bee sent me the sweetest little box with all kinds of paper junkie goodies in it, and I'm really weird about using them, only for super duper special people will I part with these little treasures. But these are "my girls"! They were so tiny when I first met them, and so very shy of me. Now no meeting with my girls can go by without me getting a big hug from my little sweethearts. My kids fill my heart, but the love from our friends covers my heart. So as I was saying, my evil twin, sent me a tiny box O'treasures. She included these cute little tags...Perfect for using
My Thoughts Exactly sentiment stamps! In particular I used the "Sweet Thoughts" set, a VivaPen to dot the "i"s and tattered angels glam in "chandelier" brushed over the top of this cute little card. I had my sweet little girls in mind when I made this slider card.

I have this card for sale at my store:) Yes this one will cross over into invites, thank you's, and whatever your heart desires. 
I used Glimmer Mist in pomegranate on the gumball but didn't like
it so I used the Tattered Angels Glam in chandelier to lighten it
up. Did you know Glimmer mist will soak ALL the way through?
Yes Glimmer mist goes through all the way! But check
out my handy little easel! Turns any card into a displayable art!

If you've bought a set of My thoughts Exactly stamps or my svgs- give me a shout out with your email address and I'll send you the easel file, it's super easy to attach to the back!

Thanks for stopping by and if you haven't visited my evil twins blog go check her blog out, she's definitely my crafty side:)

10 comments:

  1. As soon as I saw this, I knew it had to be an SVG by Bee! So cute and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! You are a cutie patootie yourself...beautiful work....love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, cute papers and happy cards all over... :-) But you got me confused with your "gumball"... do you put gumballs on cupcakes?? Cause it looked like a cherry to me... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES Bee! Gumballs, my friend Lisa used gumballs, but hey you can use cherries if you want to:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too darling! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a special card for 'your girls'! Love all the little touch that you've added and what a cute cupcake! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cupcakes!!! I love the colors and the holes in them! So fun! Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, that is so stinkin cute!!! I love the slider card. Oh, and cupcakes too. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absoloootly coootie patoootie :) LOL

    I love your stuff, Belinda, so much so I nominated you for a bloggy award. Please check out my blog. :)

    Angie, http://atuttletime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Don't be shy:)