Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Thoughts Exactly Halloween Release or want some candy?! muuuwaaa aaa aaaaaa



I was never much for Halloween until I gave birth to a couple of sugar junkies..then it became an opportunity to enjoy watching my kids in adorable costumes, my special Mommy drink while conversing with my neighbors! I love my neighborhood during Halloween, and now as my kids are getting more adventurous, they will shakily approach THAT house that goes over the top, that HOUSE that delights in scaring the pee out of my kids.  

This year I have both kids in ONE class, so to do a Halloween treat bag is definitely going to be done with style since My Thoughts Exactly has released these Freaking AWESOME Halloween stamps! Mind you these won't be just for  Halloween, I'm going to use these for all those Monster birthday cards and many of the phrases I use often like "Bite me!" "Witch".... you get the idea. 


So what I did to make this cute little treat bag was- used the creepy background paper cut to size, used my fly by bat from the Bee Witchin' Halloween Collection in different forms, shadows and a pointy shadow (which will remove the eyes and mouth) and the sign shape standard in SCAL coupled with Alyssa's stamps and the sign post, a couple of little bone brads, And of course Trendy Twine in Orange Licorice it went together really fast. Now here's where I tell you what I do wrong but this time I didn't get all excited to use adhesive and past the background paper on first before attaching the brads and all the fun stuff! I actually did it the right way:)
I used the Ghostly Greetings stamps 

pop dots are my friend:)





Fright Night Phrases
Ghostly Greetings

Alyssa at My Thoughts Exactly
Bee at Dare to Bee creative
Jessica at Crafty Rocket Science
Jennifer at Our change of Art

Lenae at Sugar Gem
Thienly at Mod Paperie
Here's the best part of my post...You will have a chance to win a $5.00 gift certificate to My Thoughts Exactly! The only requirement is to be a follower on my blog, comment on this post, telling me what stamp set YOU REALLY love, and you will be entered. I will use random.org to pick a winner. Now let me tell you the other exciting details, If you buy both set of the Halloween stamps Ghostly Greetings and Fright Night Phrases together you will get the special price of 25.00 for both. You will get sets that you will be able to use over and over again to make adorable cards, place cards, treat bags, scrapbooking embellishments and so much more!
Here is the free file that I announced on facebook last week, come visit me, I share them first there:)
Cousin Harry just go to the FreeBees tab or add him to your shopping cart enjoy!

   I'll be participating in the Fangtastic blog hop next week and you will have ALL kinds of options to win fun stuff! This is the line up that will amaze you!






17 comments:

  1. Bee, I just love your project! The "caution" sign is hilarious, and I love the goofy grin on the bat. What a fun cute and spooky scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative as always Bee! I love your bats. All of them ;)

    adonijah73 at gmail dot com
    Happy Card Encouragement Factory

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! The background is perfect and those bats, who can go wrong with them?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little bags my Bee, totally awesome and cute! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute treat bags! I have to pick 'Fright Night Phrases' because I see 'BOO' -- g-kids call hubby "Boo" and our 4 wk old kitten is Boo-Kitty. Everything boo! I am a new follower from Alyssa...
    jejaeb (at) cfl (dot) rr (dot) com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cute! I'm a follower, and I think I'd REALLY like the Ghostly Greetings stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bat treat bag. Im a new follower. I really like the Ghostly Greetings stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bags! Great project. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your treat bag. So many great details. Nice job. I'm a new follower. Looking forward to see what you come up with next week.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there!!! I absolutely love your treat bag! Love all of the battiness going on and the sentiment of course! I love the fright night set and would love to win! I am a follower! Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable! Cute files and they go really well with Alyssa's stamps! Your kids' classmates are so lucky to have such crafty mama like you! (I'm not attempting to make them!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the bats and the kids are going to go batty over them. Way inspiring...I want to get me some of those stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! The new stamps are soooooo cute!!! I am so excited!
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous detail on the treat bag. I love the Ghostly Greetings, they are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Don't be shy:)