Friday, October 7, 2011

Fang-Tastic Blog Hop #4!


I'm stop #4
NEW QUESTION for October 8th!
I've already received 10 answers for the previous question...I will give 2 files out in a little while to those winners...so check your email!
The question for today is..
Which relative did the Grandfather & grandson call a "pismire"? Good luck googling that one....isn't this fun? the 1st TWO that give me the answer will get a surprise file:) email svgsbyBee@gmail.com with your answer:)
Don't forget to check out Trendy Twine's online shop for the reasonably priced and MADE in THE USA twine used in many of our projects!

Mooo waaa aaaa AAAAAA! You've made it to me...I will do my best to not be a huge let down, but just for a chance to get a surprise svg file, tell me which movie was the phrase "Where the Woodbine Twineth?" uttered by an actor who would later be called a "warped frustrated old man"? Ok send a email to svgsbybee@gmail.com with the answer.

So here's a list of blog candy because that's the especially fun part!


1. Trendy Twine

Go "Like" her Facebook page, if you don't FB-no worries there is other prizes to win:) Tell her I sent ya

2. Svgs by Bee - A $10.00 shopping spree
And a SVG & DXF file you will ONLY be able to get here on my blog
for a limited amount of time.
3. I sure hope you followed Alyssa's directions, because you could win an adorable stamp set that you will use over and over again!
4. A $20 shopping spree at The Digi Bistro too!

And much more on all the blogs!

Here is the line up

1.     Alyssa     My Thoughts Exactly


3.     Bee (Eveeeel one)     Dare to Bee Creative

4.-> Bee (Angelic one)     Bee's Hive O' Drama  <-

5.     Cher     Cher Evans Studio

6.     Jennifer     Our Change of Art

7.     Jessica     Crafty Rocket Science

8.     Kim     Hello Cutie Crafts

9.     Lenae     Sugar Gem Crafts

10.     Thienly     ModPaperie 


Now on to my projects...
I had ALOT to do this week, but primarily I wanted to make some little decorations for the kids to see. What I love about this is that it really only took me 10 minutes to cut.
I
I used the 3-D Bee scared tree & under the pale moonlight& portions of support your local mortician for my Graveyard.
I did these pretty small at 4 inches wide.
I used my Wicked Tags at about 1 1/2 - 2 inches high. I attached clear
thread to the ghosties.
Treat bags MORE Treat Bags- but luckily I used the stamps from
My thoughts Exactly, making it extremely easy. I used Trendy Twine in Orange Licorice:)

I share the love too, This little google eyed Treat bag is yours, just click here

I made a card for Doodle, I hope it cheers him up.
I used my Pumpkin has a surprise slider card. Of course MTE stamps

I hope you liked my projects! Don't forget to visit me and Trendy Twine on Facebook, TT for a chance to win AND me just because I love chattin' with you:) And don't forget to give me that answer, for YET another chance to win.

Now on to # 5 Cher's beautiful blog- YOU will LOVE her darling files!

39 comments:

  1. Holy cow girl have you been sleeping or just crafting? These are incredible! :) Lenae

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your projects. Thanks for the little treat bag too. I left my answer on your fb. I already liked Trendy Twine and left her a message too. Thanks for sharing all your ideas.
    Janie
    www.janiescraftcloset.blogspot.com
    waxwerks@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable projects!! Love the 3D tree and love the gift bags!!
    TFS
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
    eschfamily@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! Your 1st treat bag made me laugh, I thought it was sponge Bob! LOL :-) Love the home decor the most, needs more pics (well bigger ones... ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super great poject!! I'm already a HUGE fan of Trendy Twine. Thanks for the file. :)


    kbella80@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, great projects. I went to FB and visited but I do not know the answer to your question :(
    Eva :0)
    evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Amazing!! I love all of it!! That spooky tree is awesome and I love that cute gift box!! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys always stage your pictures perfectly. I love your projects! The kitty with a pumpkin is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome projects, esp the spooky tree. Thanks for the inspiration.
    firelass51@aol.com

    p.s.- where do we leave the answer to the question?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.. You've been a busy girl! These are all so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness me where do you find the time. I love the eyes on the bags what a fun idea and kitty is super cute. Halloween at your place must be the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOWW Bee(linda)!! Have I told you how much I'm in love with this tree?? I was planning on showing one this weekend too ;) And that treat box is way cool! I might just whip one up for my Saturday post, I just love it! Thank you for suggesting that we do this hop and for helping me along the way, you rocked it out like always and I think our hop is a huge success already :) and its only 10am for me :P You rock <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. great projects!

    lucie6232@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh WoW Bee! That spooky tree display is awesome! I absolutely love it! I can't wait until you give me a chance to make that one! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you have been a busy girl! Awesome projects. Love them. I sent my answer. I have liked Trendy Twine and left a comment saying you sent me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful projects! I'm a new follower of you blog.

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome projects....totally fang-tastic! I love all of the little details- they really make everything pop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your projects are fantastic, just love them. The graveyard is my favorite, it's so great! I'm now a follower (already like you on FB).

    -Kathryn

    mommakatx6@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great projects & congrats on creating your own SVG and opening up your store! Amy am220099@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What awesome projects that bag is just adorable, tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your projects are all so fabulous. You have been a busy lady. Thanks for sharing all those great ideas. Love the treat bags. I emailed you my answer to your question.

    Babe
    youiesmom@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. REALLY cute projects! Thanks for the inspiration! I'm hoping this will motivate me since Halloween is just around the corner!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the peekaaboo holes in the treat bag.
    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. YOU are so fun!!
    Very cute projects. I like your graveyard---that s spooky. And the cat/pumpkin slider card is so cute!
    ( I saw the other card where the cat pops out the top. Fun too!)

    http://www.KristasPaperCafe.com
    KristaInMN at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the projects, especially the cat and pumpkin. Went to Trendy Twine, now toy ours. Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow busy bee! Love the treat bags with the spooky eyes! TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com I am a Fb follower of Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, wow! That is such a cute project - love them! I bet your kids were so excited to see all the decorations! I love the setting you used for photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Umm...so many projects when did you do all this? I love love love your gift bags! But everything is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super cute projects. I especially love the cat n pumpkin. :) Following now and look forward to seeing more of your creations!

    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/
    come by my blog today for another fun hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Loved these cards. I amalready a fan of Trendy Twine:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. oh my goodness all your projects are just wonderful!! I love the cat and pumpkin. TFS

    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW! I love your work! I love your little ghostly tree.

    my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
    smmyiow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. The tree with the ghosts!!!! LOVE it! And the bag with the googly eyes is so cute. Thanks for sharing this file! Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love your treat boxes and card.
    KathyV
    Katsews at gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love your project. I follow Trendy twine and SVG by Bee on FB.
    KathyV
    Katsews at Gmail dotcom

    ReplyDelete
  36. wonderful projects. I just love the spooky scene and the kitty cat.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great projects!! I love that googky eyed treat bag and the 3d tree!!! Awesome!

    Jamie
    Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Don't be shy:)