Welcome to the Tax Day Blues Blog Hop! I am your 7th on your journey through 15 bloggers. If you came from Angelia's blog at http://angeliaspapercrafts.blogspot.com then your on the right track.
Below is a list of the all the bloggers participating in our hop, just in case you get lost along the way.
1. Angie http://atuttletime.blogspot.com
2. Ellen http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
3. Tristan http://tristans-time-4-craftin.blogspot.com
4. Tammy http://nestingpretty.blogspot.com
5. Elaine http://ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com
6.. Angelia http://angeliaspapercrafts.blogspot.com
->7. Belinda http://beeshiveofdrama.blogspot.com <-
8. Mary http://marebearscraps.blogspot.com
9. Wendy http://gilbyscraftster.blogspot.com
10. Jackie http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com
11. Jill http://thescrapoholic.blogspot.com
12. Leah http://www.leahscarddesigns.com
13. Mary http://maryjaminski.blogspot.com
14. Tiffany http://mysweetlemonadedreams.blogspot.com
15. Monica http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com
I've used elements from Lettering Delights in my card. WHICH in case you were wondering is the Candy that's handy! Be a follower and comment on this post and you will automatically be entered for the drawing. I will be giving two $5.00 gift certificates to two lucky winners, (whew that's alot of T's). Make sure I know who you are, I will announce the winner on Monday.
Okay all that noise aside let's get to the FUN stuff...This little big card I made for my sister in-law. She is very sweet to me, is always ready to listen, and I know she's on my side. Shouldn't we all have a sister just like her?
I used Lettering Delights Card E (now in hindsight I should've placed my designs in the horizontal plane so she could stand it up, BUT remember it is ME we're talking about.
|Ever done this? Thought the color was FAB when it was late & dark, after a glass of Pinot, then in the morning light, you wonder WHAT you were thinking?|
|This is why SureCutsAlot2 is so Fabulous. I always save my project, it'll be a scut file, I reopen it and just cut the parts I need again- Voila!|
|I used MS Word and my lettering delight digital paper and fonts. Check out my tutorial for this if you want to know how.|
Lettering Delights Spring Flourish
Lettering Delights Scalloped borders
SvgCuts.com Rosies Ribbons
SvgCuts.com Annie's edge
Thank you for visiting my blog, I hope you enjoyed yourself and I look forward for more visits from you...Your next stop is your Mary at http://marebearscraps.blogspot.com BYE!