Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Where the heart is...Duh Shopping!

 VerticalGcEnvelopeWhearts SVG gift card envelope for your Valentine 
In honor of my 100th post I thought I'd share my heart with you...my love....of shopping! You know we just can't put a price on that feeling of walking into our favorite craft store, or any store for that matter, with money in our pocket and the ability to get whatever we want, yes I know...it brings tears to your eyes, preachin' to the choir ladies, I'm preachin' to the choir.

So I've heard that there are some of our better halves that have a disability when it comes to picking out gifts for Valentines Day. If taking pictures of the desired presents and texting them (yes! I do this), circling catalogs pictures, and even whispering your list to your man as he sleeps is not working.. Print this blog post out, doesn't have to be pretty, just so he can read it. Hand it to him. Now look away ladies....

"Dear man let me help you...put the stuffed animal that you feel is your only hope, back on the shelf. Put that hideous pair of socks down...these won't help you.  The lingerie, yes it's pretty but your only going to make her angry, this will definitely not help you. Let ME help you....Go to the store that you see all the receipts from, you know the ones you complain about, and BUY HER A GIFT CARD. Go now." 

All done ladies, let me know how it worked out. Just so you know I used my beloved stickles and my cuttlebug, the rest was ALL my brain on adhesive fumes.


7 comments:

  1. Another great blog post, Bee! So true! I actually would love to give this to my in-laws, too, minus the lingerie part! Love your little bag and congrats on your 100th post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Terrific post, terrific idea, and terrific gift card holder!! Now, how to accidentally leave your post up on DH's computer screen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tooo cute and too true... LOL :) and Congrats on the 100th post. Great Job angain :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hearts you did a great job on it. I hope you well share how you did it and how beautiful it is. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO! SO TRUE!!!

    Hope theirs a gift card in your future!

    LOVE this box, the hearts are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Valentines post on Jan. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha, you crack me up girl!! This little bag is super cute! :-D love it! Since my laptop is still in purgatory (seems to be working today with its OLD hard drive! WTH??...) I got a new one for my coming b-day, so I informed hubby he didn't have to bother with over inflated priced flowers or chocolate in an ugly glittered heart shaped box since I already have a cool (and expensive) gift!... Now everyone is happy! Ahhhhhh!... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Don't be shy:)