Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tea for Bee

Teabag giftcard holder SVG

My buddy Bee ( Yes!There's another one, my Eeevil twin, whom I've mentioned before) was chatting with me on Google talk and I begged her for some ideas on new svg's to make. So apparently... I got it completely wrong, and made this. Her request for non showing scoremarks were noted, now I'm going to try and make a coffee cup for her and eventually I might be able to make the right teabag holder for her


Click on the caption for the svg link. 


I used watermark ink for the stamping, Can't say what the stamp is called but I won it at a crop- a-thon. I used the holly and heart shapes that come with SCAL for the finger tag. I broke apart the holly to size them different and of course used layers for that part. I inked my edges with a ruby ink. I had also just bought some glimmer mist in pomegranate at Scrapbook Blessings in Newbury park. They are SO helpful and the lovely saleslady was so sweet and ACTUALLY showed me how to use it! (You won't get that at Michael's! Always try your local scrapbook store people, they are way to valuable to lose!!). I used an exacto knife to make the slot for the gift card manually because I imagine we all have different preferences on where to  put the giftcard, a glue dot should be just fine in adhering the giftcard. It took me about 3 1/2 minutes to put this together just so you know it's not a huge investment of time. Enjoy!







5 comments:

  1. Love it! That is really cute! Your evil twin is one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally awesome hun!

    Glad you've got a great local scrap-shop, I'm afraid mine are as dumb as a box of hair, and 2 and a half times more expensive than online! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa post on Jan. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card holder!! Also, thanks (or maybe not) for the tip about stamps at Two Peas. I went on over there and ended up ordering some (too much) stuff LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Don't be shy:)