Ok so YES it's been a while, and I'm sure all the mommies in daHood will understand WHY.
At first your going to think that I made this rocket for the darling boys, and adventurous girls, that would be partially true. I really made it for a meditative moment I'd like to share with you, mommies, step mommies, aunties, and those teachers that I will be sending my offspring to next week, I must add, I will be doing so joyously.
I use this rocket in a visualization technique in those peak moments of sibling rivalry, which include boxing matches, sprint running with screaming and knocking every vertical object over, an escape attempt through the front door and the devil dog never misses an opportunity to bolt through to antagonize the frou-frou dogs in the park, and actions that children deem comical, like hiding behind a display of wine bottles in the grocery store that they come dangerously close to knocking over! (Why do my normally somewhat coordinated children have muscle spasms aka spastic moments near GLASS?!) Or for those oh so endearing whining attacks that reach levels that only rodents can decipher the meaning to.
So here is what I do
1. Picture my rocket rumbling on the launch pad.
2. Picture myself in my purple space suit walking happily from them, skipping if you will, from the punching, kicking, and general abusing of each other after I told them to stop for the 500th time.
3. Envision a giant bungee cord, preferably green to go with my supersuit. I then strap myself in.
4. Brad Pitt (you can use whomever floats your boat), comes out to light my rocket, and I tell him "No I cannot Possibly leave my husband for you" He then begins to cry, You KNOW how Brad Pitt cries. This is to be used only in the most dire situations.
5. I give Brad the double thumbs up, and I scream "Light this candle!"
and away I go.
So there's no lesson to be learned, other than a unrealistic way to cope with life in general, but hey you get this fancy little- click -> ROCKET. I've uploaded a-click -> Bee's rocket image file for you too. Just in case you want to add it to your SVG library, this way it will display when you look at the folder in windows. (Click on the picture of the rocket on the top of this post to get your link).
(Also open your layers window in SCAL. You can rename the layers and the colors, it will only create a scut file but will not change the svg. I am sorry but Inkscape doesn't transfer all the pretty colors and layer names, it just gives a generic number. BUT it does cut the way you need it too by using the eye feature, close the eye and it won't cut, open the eye and it will, this allows you to use different colors of paper. If you don't use the layers it won't cut correctly. Go to Svgcuts.com to view their tutorials on layers, they are Fab!).
Again remember you really need to write about me in your diary, name your children after me, etc. if you use the rocket. I'd LOVE to see what you do! Thank you thank you for sharing the love!
PS- click on the word ROCKET above and then click on bee's rocket image to catch the link