Saturday, November 20, 2010

The 2nd Stocking for Y'all and me and them and those

The 2nd Christmas Stocking for you 
Download 2nd Christmas Stocking SVG

So YES! This took me A LONG time to figure out how to get the "swirly" Swirls to cut out without destroying the paper! Apparently my Cricut doesn't want to help me get my bling on with fancy schmancy swirls of different shapes and sizes, hmpphh! So I used inkscape to change my girly swirlys to a more Cricut manageable size. ( I told my hubby that I probably wouldn't have a problem with the new Cricut that doesn't need a cutting mat- Hint hint. I'm still trying to recover my buttocks after it was lazered off with his gaze O' Scrooge, that said "Oh no UDi' Int just say you wanted to spend MORE $ on something that doesn't make any money"). Also I have been working on the Svgcuts.com advent calendar that I threatened everyone with. It is beautiful I have to admit and my daughter was just itching to get her little fingers on! But I have to say that I said some very unholy things to it as I was trying to get the back on and it kept popping of. One would almost think that I didn't read the directions and size the boxes correctly...and one would be right.

So I hope you enjoy this little stocking, I really do love it, and this was EASY to put together. I used some Bazzil paper, the printed paper is from a paper stack that I picked up at
Tuesday Morning for 5.99 for 50 sheets (don't you love that!?) my I-rock tool, cuttlebug, stickles and popdots because I'm the boss of me.

You'll notice that you will go to Google docs for it. (click on the link in the caption under the photo above) It's fairly new to me so let me know if you have any trouble. I hope you'll appreciate the lack of nonsense advertising, I certainly feel happier that you don't have to be bombarded by it all.

In case I don't get the another blog out before Hanukkah, know that I wish you all a beautiful Holiday of lights, family, and faith. Oh and those amazing potato pancakes with lots of applesauce, eat some for me!



2 comments:

  1. You know, I need the "Bee fix" every couple of days for a laugh. A week is too long! Love the stocking (getting creative!) and yes, that E-craft without the mat is appealing isn't it? Not that we need anymore craft things or to spend any more money..

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome stocking!!! love the swirl and colours and matching card!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Don't be shy:)