My very first award!
Who knew that when I first started to rant that I'd meet such wonderful people in this wide world of blogging. Thank you Annmaree at http://emuupagumtree.blogspot.com for the award.
So let's see if I can get the simple rules correct.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
Well you just can't say thank you enough right. THANK YOU Annmaree, for this and for your encouraging words, and "gettin' my jokes".
2. Put the award on your blog
jeesh I headlined it
3. Tell everyone 3 things that you love
Now I know this may surprise you
1. Jesus 2. My little family 3. Chocolate (sunscreen and my droid were neck and neck I almost said Finnegan- but we all know what he is!)
4. Post a picture you love
This I think is all me...I love my kids and they never cease to get the best of me. Of course right after this we just laughed, and laughed.
5. Pass this blog on to 5 blogs you love
I would normally give it right back to Annmaree but she's already got a blooming TWO, so I'm sure she'd want me to share the love. So Here I go....
1. Lisa Story- the one who encouraged me to keep it up & who makes MEAN "whoopie pies", and has a wicked sense of humor - http://handmadeandhomemade.blogspot.com
2. Bee Burg - My doppelganger, and and laugh factory, not to mention very crafty, also wicked humor at http://dare2beecreative.blogspot.com
3. Thienly - a Uber talented everything girl that is just a doll to have on your side http://modpaperie.blogspot.com
4. Carolyn who's videos helped me retain a small portion of my sanity with this inkscape madness
5. Susan who was so kind to point me in the right direction, understanding that I was about to go postal (sorry) and say "NO MORE GROUPING" http://papasuecreative.blogspot.com
I hope you visit them and see why I'm so bitter about their abilities, you will understand my issues then.
Here endeth the lesson